Interviewing my brother Hayden

1. If you could bring one mythical creature to life, what creature would it be, and why?

-Unicorn, because I like horses and they’re basically horses with a horn

2. If someone offered you the chance to be immortal, would you say yes, and why?

-Yes, because if you can’t get out of a serious situation (like if you were stuck inside a burning building), you will still be alive. But I’d only say yes when I’m an adult, because I don’t want to be stuck as a child

3. If you were stuck in a forest, and there were two paths (left or right), which path would you take?

-Left

4. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive, fictional or real), who would you pick and why?

-God, because he can give you anything. I would pick Santa next if I couldn’t meet God

5. If you could pick out of these three superpowers, which would you pick? You could pick:

a) invisibility

b) a superpower where you can take things out of magazines, TVs, etc, and make them real (for example, if you saw a really nice phone in a magazine, you could just reach in the magazine and take it)

c) flight

-B, because you could create copies of anything and have everything for free

6. If you got the choice, would you choose a teleporting power or 3,000 dollars, and why?

-Teleporting, because if you’re late to something, you can just teleport to the place, and you can teleport to other countries and have a free holiday.

7. Would you rather have hair for fingernails or fingernails for hair, and why?

-Fingernails for hair, because it would protect your head, like a helmet, and you wouldn’t get any hair lice

Special thanks to my brother Hayden for letting me interview him and let me waste his time! 🙂 (just kidding, it was very worthwhile)

briannal27kns

Hey guys! Brianna here: part-time fangirl, dancer, pianist, some other stuff, and an all around amazing person! :)

One thought to “Interviewing my brother Hayden”

1. Argh, the fingernails/hair question is so creepy! Haha, well done. This was a great read, Brianna. The mix of questions kept it interesting and made me laugh.