My favourite games

These are a list of games I love playing. I’ll try and make the list shorter, because I like playing lots of games. So here they are:

Sports:

-Netball, because it’s fun

-Soccer, because it’s fun

-Tennis, because it’s also fun

Cards games:

-P’s and A’s, because I like how people have different strategies on when to play different cards

-Uno, mainly because it’s funny when a) everyone places like 10 pick-up cards and someone ends up picking up about 16 cards (like me) and b) when someone really wants it to be a certain colour so everyone switches it to every colour except that colour

-Monopoly deal, because it’s basically like real Monopoly except in card version

Board games:

-Settlers of Catan, because it’s about strategy

-Dominion, because it’s about getting the timing right with what you buy

Computer games:

-Minecraft, because you can build things, you can fight monsters, and there are basically no rules

Other games:

-Cheat/Busted, because it gives you an excuse to climb on everything 🙂

-Go home stay home, because it’s fun

-Line tag, because only having a certain amount of space makes it interesting

briannal27kns

Hey guys! Brianna here: part-time fangirl, dancer, pianist, some other stuff, and an all around amazing person! :)

4 thoughts to “My favourite games”

1. Hi Bri
    One of the things I really like about this post is that you mainly said that everything was just fun. I think maybe you should give more info about why it is fun but i’m totally on your side if you say it is just fun

1. Yeah, I’m not really sure why it’s fun. I wanted to give an explanation about why those games are fun, but I don’t really know. I think you explained netball very well on your blog, about how it’s kind of both passive and aggressive

2. I love Uno! There was a lot of P’s and A’s played at camp last year, I agree that the strategies are really interesting in that game. I’ve never played Settlers of Catan but I’d really like to try because I’ve heard lots of good things about it. Maybe we could get a game for the class!